This is automatically generated documentation. Edit after the "COMMENTS" heading; changes to the main body will be lost.
FromUserDevice -- Click element;
Emit packets written to a character device.
Ports: no inputs, 1 output
Package: linuxmodule (core)
Keyword arguments are:
- ToUserDevice element. This is the ToUserDevice element that set up the actual
character device. The element must be of 'TYPE packet,' as FromUserDevice does
not support the streaming interfaces or encapsulations. If only the
FromUserDevice functionality is desired, then just include
"Idle -> my_tud :: ToUserDevice(...);" in the config.
- Unsigned integer. Sets the CAPACITY of the internal ring buffer that stores the
packets. Defaults to 64.
- Unsigned integer. Sets the headroom on packets. Defaults to the default
- Unsigned integer. Sets the tailroom on packets. Defaults to 0.
- Unsigned integer. Sets the maximum packet size in bytes that this element will
accept. Calls to write/send with a larger size will return with errno EMSGSIZE.
Defaults to 1536.
FromUserDevice makes no assumptions about the data being written into it. It is
necessary to use MarkMACHeader/CheckIPHeader elements if header annotations
should be set.
Generated by 'click-elem2man' from '../elements/linuxmodule/fromuserdevice.hh:13' on 16/Jul/2011.