This is automatically generated documentation. Edit after the "COMMENTS" heading; changes to the main body will be lost.
GridLogger -- Click element;
Log Grid-related events.
Package: grid (core)
This element provides methods which other Grid components can call
to log significant protocol events.
Multiple GridLogger elements can co-exist.
Keyword arguments are:
- String. Filename of binary format log file. If this argument is
supplied, the element starts logging to the specified file as soon
as the element is initialized. Otherwise, no logging takes place
until the start_log handler is called.
- Boolean. Defaults to true. If true, only log the last byte of IP
- start_log (write-only)
- When a filename is written, starts logging to that file. Any existing logfile is closed.
- stop_log (write-only)
- Stop logging and close any open logfile.
- logfile (read-only)
- Return the filename of the current logfile, if any. May return the empty string.