This is automatically generated documentation. Edit after the "COMMENTS" heading; changes to the main body will be lost.
LinkTester -- Click element;
LinkTester(SRC, DST [, KEYWORDS])
Ports: no inputs, 1 output
Package: grid (core)
Send experimental packets over wireless link to test link
characteristics. Packets are sent with source and destination
ethernet address SRC_ETH and DST_ETH. The ethernet type code is
set to 0x7eee.
Keyword arguments are:
- Integer. When to start the experiment, in seconds since the
``epoch'' (time_t). Defaults to 5 seconds after router
- Unsigned integer. Number of iterations to the run the experiment.
In each iteration, each node sends broadcasts, then unicasts, then
broadcasts. Defaults to 1.
- Boolean. Should this element send its packets at the beginning of
the iteration? Otherwise, packets are sent at the end. Defaults
- Unsigned integer. Milliseconds between experiment phases.
Defaults to 10,000 (10 seconds).
- Unsigned integer. Milliseconds for which to send unicast or
broadcast packets during each iteration. Defaults to 10,000 (10
- Unsigned integer. Size of unicast or broadcast packets, including
ethernet header and experiment header.
- Double. Lambda parameter for unicast or broadcast exponentially
distributed inter-packet spacing, in milliseconds. Defaults to 1.
Generated by 'click-elem2man' from '../elements/grid/linktester.hh' on 7/Mar/2009.