This is automatically generated documentation. Edit after the "COMMENTS" heading; changes to the main body will be lost.
TimeRange -- Click element;
monitor range of packet timestamps
Ports: 1 input, 1 output
Package: analysis (core)
TimeRange passes packets along unchanged, monitoring the smallest range that
contains all of their timestamps. You can access that range with handlers.
Keyword arguments are:
- Boolean. If true, then packets arrive at TimeRange with monotonically
increasing timestamps. Default is false.
- first (read-only)
- Returns the earliest timestamp observed, or "0.0" if no packets have passed.
- last (read-only)
- Returns the latest timestamp observed, or "0.0" if no packets have passed.
- range (read-only)
- Returns the earliest and latest timestamps observed, separated by a space.
- interval (read-only)
- Returns the difference between the earliest and latest timestamps observed,
- reset (write-only)
- Clears the stored range. Future packets will accumulate a new range.
Generated by 'click-elem2man' from '../elements/analysis/timerange.hh' on 24/May/2007.